Lead Groomer/Pet Stylist
- 2100 SW Westport Dr, Topeka, KS 66614, USA
Looking for an excellent compensation package, guaranteed hours and the opportunity to enroll in an amazing benefits package that includes a 401(K) match? Look no further, we offer all of this for an experienced Pet Stylist/Groomer who will thrive in a new and modern facility where we treat our employees and guests like family!
Join us at Woof's - a fun and friendly home away from home!
About Woof's Play & Stay - Our amazing team of dog lovers and state-of-the-art facilities help us to provide top-notch daycare, boarding, grooming, and training services to our 4-legged guests and their 2-legged companions. Our grooming team focuses on keeping pups happy, safe, healthy and looking great!
Are you an experienced groomer looking to upgrade your work environment and join a supportive team? Your are in luck - Woof's Play & Stay is getting ready to open a modern, new Topeka location. Woof's is now hiring a driven and talented Lead Groomer. The ideal candidate is currently a groomer with a great reputation and a loyal client base. Woof's offers custom packages as well as upgrades to ensure the highest level of comfort and ease for pets, parents and their groomers!
Your Lead Groomer/Pet Stylist benefits:
- Competitive compensation package plus optional benefits
- Dedicated grooming area in our new, state of the art facility
- Flexible schedule- up to 40 hours guaranteed
Requirements for Lead Groomer:
- Must have at least three year of current, professional grooming experience with a dedicated client base.
- Ability to groom service based on general breed standards and customer requests
- Coaching skills to grow and develop other groomers and groomer techs.
- Portfolio required