Restaurant General Manager
- 3465 N 168th St, Omaha, NE 68116, USA
About Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers:
Founded in 2002, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national pastime, offering fast-casual service in an upbeat atmosphere and best known for its cooked-to-order steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly-churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service.
- Business Insider’s “8 Better Burger Chains Poised to Conquer America”
- Franchise Times® Magazine’s “Next 300 Franchise Chains
Freddy's is seeking a General Manager with at least two years of current Restaurant General Manager Experience. Our ideal General Manager is a team builder who thrives in a customer focused director role and demonstrates professional management fundamentals while achieving company goals in a high volume setting.
HCI Hospitality requires all team members to be at least 16 years of age to be considered for employment with our company.
- Minimum of 2 years of Restaurant General Manager experience in a full service, casual dining and quick service restaurant.
- Record of maintaining high standards in restaurant cleanliness, food quality, and guest satisfaction
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Certified Corporate training
- Competitive Base Salary: $45,000- $50,000
- Performance based quarterly bonus
- Great health benefits – including dental & vision
- 401K with a company match
- No late nights or early mornings
- 2 weeks of paid time off per year
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.