Assistant Restaurant Manager - Salary + Benefits!
- 1370 FM148, Terrell, TX 75160, USA
About Freddy Frozen Custard & Steakburgers:
Founded in 2002, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national pastime, offering fast-casual service in an upbeat atmosphere and best known for its cooked-to-order steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly-churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service.
- Business Insider’s “8 Better Burger Chains Poised to Conquer America”
- Franchise Times® Magazine’s “Next 300 Franchise Chains
We are looking for a challenge seeking, independent, fast paced, and talented restaurant leader who wants to drive success. Your objective will be to lead from the front by motivating your team to maximize levels of production and customer satisfaction while maintaining the restaurants revenue profitability and quality goals in a high-volume setting.
- Leadership experience as a Service Industry Professional
- History of maintaining high standards in cleanliness, sanitation,productquality, and guest satisfaction
-Your Assistant Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Extensive, ongoing professional development
- Work/life balance, no late nights or early mornings, 5 day work week
- Competitive Salary plus quarterly performance bonus - up to $45,000 in total compensation
- Great health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with a company match
- 2 weeks of paid time off per year
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
If you are ready to jump start your career, apply with us today.
Your interest in Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers is appreciated. As a franchisee, our Company is known as HCI Hospitality and we are a separate entity. While all of the Freddy’s restaurants operate under the culture and product standards that have made the concept what it is today, as a franchisee, our employment practices and items such as benefits that may vary from others so, please, refer to the information provided by the interviewer when contacted.