Hourly Restaurant Supervisor/Shift Leader
- 930 N Earl Rudder Fwy, Bryan, TX 77802, USA
About Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers -
Founded in 2002, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has quickly become a national, fast-casual restaurant franchise best known for its cooked-to-order steakburgers, crispy shoestring fries, dessert treats prepared with freshly-churned frozen custard, and world-class guest service.
- Business Insider’s “8 Better Burger Chains Poised to Conquer America”
- Franchise Times® Magazine’s “Next 300 Franchise Chains
Freddy's in Bryan is seeking a friendly and focused, Hourly Restaurant Supervisor who acts as a restaurant shift leader. The Hourly Supervisor has a self-starting personality and will maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Restaurant Supervisors must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties while communicating effectively with team members and guests in completing shift goals and ensuring customer satisfaction. Supervisors should be accountable, goal oriented and systematic in consistently leading memorable and successful shifts.
HCI Hospitality requires all team members to be at least 16 years of age to be considered for employment with our company.
- One year of current experience in a guest focused business
- Restaurant experience preferred
- Self motivated and goal driven
- Team-oriented leadership and coaching skills
- Willingness to lead by example while following policies and procedures
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are looking for a Leadership Career in the restaurant industry, where you can by a part of a dynamic team of restaurant professionals, Apply Now!