Part Time Catering Servers
- 1227 Bluemont Ave, Manhattan, KS 66502, USA
About Coco Bolos -
Authentic New Mexican Cuisine located in the heart of Aggieville. We are proud to have been serving the Manhattan community for over 15 years.
We are looking for servers to join our catering team to assist us with our busy event schedule. Duties will include set-up for events, providing quick plated service, and basic clean up duties. A lot of these events will take place around the KSU campus, and shifts will last 4 - 8 hours on average. Opportunity to earn more hours as you advance with our company.
HCI Hospitality requires all team members to be at least 16 years of age to be considered for employment with our company.
• Greet and ensure that every guest feels important and well taken care of.
• Service of food and/or beverage to include delivery, rotation and clearing of food and beverage items.
• Checks station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
• Complete other general server tasks as assigned by Event Lead.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to carry up to 25 lbs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.