Team Members - Cooks/Cashiers
- 223 McCall Rd, Manhattan, KS 66502, USA
Cox Bros. BBQ - Slow Smoked, Genuine BBQ
BBQ is more than a great meal; it is a celebration of generations of pitmasters and their pursuit of smoked perfection.
Cox Bros BBQ is now hiring BBQ Restaurant Team Members! Team members work as cooks and cashiers to ensure quality customer service, proper food safety, service and preparation, work the cash register, clean tables, and any other responsibilities asked.
Our team members, cooks and cashiers receive:
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Daytime and evening positions available
- Part time employees can earn up to 40 hours each week
- Online digital scheduling accessible by mobile devices
- A higher than average starting wage, with pay increase after training
- Opportunities to cross train as cook or cashier and grow into a future pitmaster
- Growth potential into an Hourly Restaurant Supervisor
Requirements for restaurant team members, cooks and cashiers:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must be punctual (On time and dependable)
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Able to provide excellent guest service
- A positive attitude and great personal drive
- A willingness and ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.