Supply Chain Director
- 7240 Rue Waverly, Montréal, QC H2R 2Y8, Canada
GURU established itself as the pioneer of all-natural energy drinks with the world's first such product in 1999.
Our mission is clear and simple. We work every day to clean up the toxic energy drink industry. To achieve this, we rely on teamwork and our values: passion, authenticity, entrepreneurial spirit, good energy.
If you think you can live and bring these values to life every day in your team, keep reading!
To support our rapid and continued growth, GURU is looking for a new person to join the family! This person will report to the CEO, a visionary person, passionate to the bone and a beautiful model of perseverance and success!
Supply Strategy and Control
- Develop a sustainable and cost-efficient supply chain strategy
- Develop a strategic plan and annual budget for outsourced manufacturing and distribution activities in North America, including:
- Co-packing plan, sourcing and storing
- Optimization of co-packer network and share of production plan
- Cost reduction initiatives and objectives
- Implementation of best practices
- Research, contract and start new factories to support growth and secure production (sustainability of supply is key)
- Deliver on time and in full production forecasts
- Coordinate with the plant manager, quality assurance team and operations to complete all projects on time
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all external suppliers and subcontractors
- Lead negotiations with Partners, Co-packers, 3PLs to ensure win-win agreements
- Key Member of the S&OP (Sales and Operational Planning) Team and Forum
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements, quality control and Health Canada standards
- Foster a continuous improvement mindset: cost, technical issues and product quality
- Travel to different production plants and warehouses to audit and generate recommendations
Planning and Analysis
- Develop and update supply planning and logistics dashboard
- Evaluate and report on KPIs (Dashboard, tracking of performance achievement, etc.)
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Lead Supply Planning in the S&OP
- Adjust the ERP according to sales projections and supply timelines (following standards, MRP principles, etc.)
Transportation & Warehousing
- Lead our logistics needs, including support to sales to synchronize sales and delivery (United States and Canada) in the most economic and timely manner
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Quickly Resolve issues to avoid delays in delivery and ensure best in class customer service levels.
Management of team & Communication of strategy, issues / opportunities to organization (all levels)
- Manage, coach, and guide team
- Work closely and collaboratively with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
The important thing is the personality ... but still, here are a few lines on the expertise sought:
- Minimum of 10 years in operations, production and supply chain management
- Knowledge of the beverage industry (a strong asset)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in management
- Experience in managing a budget
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- University degree in Administration (Production Operation Management), Engineering or other relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication capabilities in French and English (Bilingualism required)
- Available to travel across Canada
Here’s what we are looking for in our GURUs:
- You’re always ready to roll up your sleeves and get the job done and attain your goals – The GURU Team walks together
- You go by “nothing is impossible” - A GURU adapts to any kind of situation.
- You manage pressure like a Champion - Show must go on
- You love challenges and you are a hard worker - A GURU goes the extra mile.
- You are result-oriented – GURU gets sh*t done
- You are true and authentic – A GURU is bold and gold.
When you get a lot more than a salary!
- Share the benefits with a Stock Option Program
- An annual bonus program
- A group insurance program
- We are constantly looking to develop you and make you grow in your skills and in the company
- You are the ambassador of a company that actively involves you in its growth and strategy
- You are surrounded by passionate and dynamic people - EVERY DAY!
- Ongoing feedback and performance coaching
- Competitive salary
- Fitness grant - Yes, yes we encourage that!
- Healthy snacks and subsidized lunches - Everything for your health!
- Free GURU!