Guidance, the global ecommerce leader of Magento, Episerver, Shopify Plus and BigCommerce solutions, invites you to accelerate, win and evolve. Our renowned technology and creative innovators have shaped ecommerce for 25 years across thousands of mid-market and enterprise brands, manufacturers and retailers in both B2C and B2B. We deliver award-winning customer experiences that outperform the competition and define tomorrow's industry champions.
If you would like to work with category leaders like FitBit, Popcultcha, K-Swiss, Foot Locker, James Perse, Travis Mathew, Vince Camuto, Kate Somerville, Brixton and Huf, we want to meet you.
As a Guidance Project Manager, you will provide extraordinary client service across multiple ecommerce accounts. You will be the primary point of contact for market leading B2C and B2B brands and manufacturers, interacting with award winning business, technical and creative teams to ensure high performance and timely delivery of projects.
- Manage the scope, schedule, cost, risk and issues of one or more projects
- Primary liaison between external clients and internal teams
- Work closely with technical, creative and QA teams to deliver complete solutions
- Facilitate requirement gathering sessions with internal architects, creative teams and business stakeholders
- Overall accountability for project budget, profitability and timeline
- Identify gaps between project scope and desired deliverable, initiate change requests as needed
- Responsible for project resource allocation and utilization
- Build and maintain detailed project plans for the design, implementation, and maintenance of ecommerce websites
- Provide timely status reporting and communication to senior management, clients and other stakeholders
- 5+ years of managing the successful delivery of web-based development projects
- Ability to manage and interact with executive-level clients
- Specific experience with building applications for eCommerce, mobile, social networking, and content management systems
- Strong command of the software development lifecycle and project management tools
- Proficiency in Agile and Waterfall methodologies, PMP certification a plus
- Experience with Magento, Optimizely, Shopify Plus and BigCommerce a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
Voted one of LA's Best Places to Work six times in eight years, Guidance offers an exceptional culture, team environment, career growth, generous compensation, social clubs, weekly events and an unrivaled reputation. Come join us!
- Outstanding compensation
- Avoid the commute with our work from anywhere program
- Lunch Lotto events to get you outside with friends at new places
- Dodgers, Lakers, Kings games
- Pajama Parties, Star Wars Day, Ice Cream Trucks, Oscar Parties, Valentine's Day Card Design, Murder Mysteries, Sushi Nights, Pirate Day, and other monthly themed events
- Cultcha Club (the designers of fun so you can enjoy yourself)
- Guidance Green (the caretakers of our planet who make it easy and fun for you to participate)
- Generous PTO
- Traditional 401k or Roth IRA
- Exceptional health, dental, and vision insurance with Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Professional development, certificate courses and coaching programs
All applicants must be a strong fit with Guidance's core values:
- Honesty, integrity and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life
Learn more at https://www.guidance.com
Guidance is an equal opportunity employer.