Lead Front-End Developer
- 4134 Del Rey Ave, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Guidance, the global ecommerce leader of Magento, Episerver, Shopify Plus and BigCommerce solutions, invites you accelerate, win and evolve. Our renowned technology and creative innovators have shaped ecommerce for 25 years across thousands of mid-market and enterprise brands, manufacturers and retailers in both B2C and B2B. We deliver award-winning customer experiences that outperform the competition and define tomorrow's industry champions.
If you would like to work with category leaders like TOMS Shoes, Foot Locker, James Perse, Travis Mathew, Vince Camuto, Kate Summerville, Bixton and Huf, we want to meet you.
Voted one of LA's Best Places to Work six times in eight years, Guidance offers an exceptional culture, team environment, career growth, generous compensation, social clubs, weekly events and an unrivaled reputation. Come join us!
- Ideal location in Silicon Beach with local access to restaurants and services
- Lunch Lotto events to get you outside with friends at new places
- Dodgers, Lakers, Kings games
- Pajama Parties, Star Wars Day, Ice Cream Trucks, Oscar Parties, Valentine's Day Card Design, Murder Mysteries, Sushi Nights, Pirate Day, and other monthly themed events
- Lunches, sodas, snacks, coffee, tea, espresso, hot chocolate, desserts
- Avoid the commute with our work from anywhere program
- Dog friendly office and free pet insurance
- Massage days
- Award winning office design
- Cultcha Club (the designers of fun so you can enjoy yourself)
- Guidance Green (the caretakers of our planet who make it easy and fun for you to participate)
- Generous PTO
- Outstanding compensation
- Traditional 401k or Roth IRA
- Exceptional health, dental, and vision insurance with Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Professional development, certificate courses and coaching programs
You will develop award-winning user experiences, leveraging today's best tools and technologies to launch online stores, landing pages, and customer-centric web and mobile applications.
You will join a the industry's most lauded team of ecommerce thought leaders and design professionals in shaping the way consumers purchase online. Your technical depth and functional expertise will distinguish you and your Guidance team in a dynamic, hyper-growth market.
- Creating responsive designs to support desktop, mobile and tablet
- Creating and optimizing features while prototyping new concepts
- Advocating interaction design best practices with a focus on usability
- Working with internal design teams to provide UX/UI technology direction to meet project budgets
- Performing code reviews and pre-deployment checks
- Deploying pixel perfect pages using Photoshop comps and style guides
- Preparing task estimations for front-end development tasks across multiple projects
You Must Have
- Experience with React.js, Vue.js
- Skilled at server and client-side LESS compilation
- Proficiency in debugging style sheets and using Grunt
- Experience using GraphQL API
- Interest in front-end development trends and mentoring others
- Familiarity with Magento, EPiServer, Sitecore, Drupal or Wordpress.
- Proficient in Git practices
- Able to work in agile development teams
- A self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and slicing PSD files
- Familiar with SEO / SEM and Google Analytics web suites
All applicants must be a strong fit with Guidance's core values:
- Honesty, integrity and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life
Learn more at https://www.guidance.com
Guidance is an equal opportunity employer.