Vice President of Marketing
- 4134 Del Rey Ave, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Guidance is a customer-centric ecommerce service provider dedicated to mid-market and enterprise brands, manufacturers and retailers in both B2C and B2B with practices in multichannel retail strategies, mobile, customer experience, innovative design, ecommerce platform development and complex system integration.
The Director of Marketing will deliver Guidance’s go-to-market strategy and nurture and grow its channel partners. You will develop thought leadership content for blog and outbound email use, continually enhance the Guidance.com website, execute and lead tradeshow events, and drive an active social media strategy. Your overall mission will be to enhance the Guidance brand while increasing demand and loyalty across prospects, clients and partners.
You will lead a partner development strategy to enhance the business relationships between Guidance and its channel partners, including strategic platform partners (Magento, Episerver, Shopify Plus and Big Commerce) and other technology partners throughout the ecommerce ecosystem. Partners will work closely with you as Guidance’s primary point of contact. And you will collaborate with internal teams (i.e., design, project management and development) to build content and deliver successful campaigns.
- Manage content strategy, including thought leadership blog, content calendar and email campaigns
- Plan and deliver industry and partner co-marketing events
- Manage social media outreach, analytics and reporting
- Prepare bi-monthly email newsletters using HubSpot
- Manage, track and report on opportunities generated by partners
- Lead all SEO development requirements with internal website project team
- Manage a strategic marketing calendar and associated budget
- Manage online retargeting campaigns
- Write client case studies for use on Guidance.com
- Update and maintain client and partner lists
- Execute a quarterly Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey with clients and present results to executive team
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to work with executives, staff, clients and partners
- Strong writer / proofreader
- Experience in digital marketing and commerce
- Experience in commerce partner ecosystems
- Ability to understand and manage basic financials (i.e., budgets, costs vs. revenue)
- Must be outgoing and have strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong multi-tasker
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 -10 years of marketing and/or channel development experience
- Some travel is required (primarily for trade shows)
All applicants must be a strong fit with Guidance's core values:
- Honesty, integrity and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life
Guidance is a customer centric commerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and merchants in both B2C and B2B with industry leading practices in multichannel retail strategies, mobile, customer experience, innovative design, and complex system integration. Guidance delivers award winning ecommerce solutions using Magento, Shopify Plus, BigCommerce and EPiSERVER.
Since 1993, national flagship retailers and consumer branded manufacturers have relied on Guidance’s expertise to facilitate more than $5 billion in web, mobile and social commerce. Brands such as Foot Locker, Burlington, TravisMathew, James Perse, and others have engaged Guidance to build world-class, omni-channel websites and apps that captivate, engage and encourage loyalty.
Learn more at http://www.guidance.com
Guidance is an equal opportunity employer.