- 4134 Del Rey Ave, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Guidance, the leading customer centric commerce service provider, lauded by retailers and employees for more than 20 years as one of the best places to work in the United States, continues to add exceptional talent.
Guidance seeks an astute, highly credible and collaborative Sales Engineer to provide presales technical and functional support for prospective clients. You will drive the initial project estimation process, working closely with sales reps and technical architects. As the key technical advisor and advocate for Guidance’s services, the Sales Engineer must be able to:
● Clearly articulate solutions to business, technology and marketing buyers
● Identify technical issues to ensure complete customer satisfaction throughout all stages of the sales process
● Establish and maintain strong, positive relationships with internal teams and clients for the duration of the sale cycle
Are you self-motivated with a proven track record in ecommerce software/services sales and knowledge of ecommerce platforms? Are you an outstanding presenter, writer and communicator?
APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT OUR HEADQUARTERS IN MARINA DEL REY, CA.
● Work with Guidance sales reps and client stakeholders to create project estimates for Magento, EPiServer, and ShopifyPlus proposals
● Build and deliver client demos that highlight platform capabilities
● Respond to functional and technical elements of written RFIs/RFPs
● Capture and convey client requirements to sales and project teams
● Improve customer questionnaires and estimation toolsets
● Build and deliver presentations to executive and non-executive client audiences
● Document client activities, meetings and decisions in Salesforce.com
● Occasional travel – approx. 15%
● 3-5+ years experience in ecommerce technical sales
● Experience with Magento, EPiServer, ShopifyPlus, and/or SFCC
● Attention to detail, ability to multi-task while juggling a variety of projects
● Excellent written and verbal communication, business acumen and presentation skills
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
All applicants must be a strong fit with Guidance's core values:
- Honesty, integrity and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life
Guidance is a customer centric commerce service provider dedicated to growth oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and merchants in both B2C and B2B with industry leading practices in multichannel retail strategies, mobile, customer experience, innovative design, and complex system integration. Guidance delivers award winning ecommerce solutions using Magento, ShopifyPlus, EPiSERVER, Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Big Commerce.
Since 1993, national flagship retailers and consumer branded manufacturers have relied on Guidance’s expertise to facilitate more than $5 billion in web, mobile and social commerce. Brands such as Foot Locker, Johnny Was, Robert Graham, TOMS Shoes, and others have engaged Guidance to build more than 300 world-class, omni-channel websites and apps that captivate, engage and encourage loyalty.
Learn more at http://www.guidance.com
Guidance is an equal opportunity employer.