Software Engineer - Backend (multiple seniority level available)
- Kelapa Gading Selatan I Blok HA-16 No. 21-22, Jl. Boulevard Raya Gading Serpong, West Pakulonan, Kelapa Dua, Tangerang, Banten 15811, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
- Employees can work remotely
GudangAda was launched at the beginning of 2019 by by an Indonesian and Southeast Asian FMCG industry expert with multi decades of experience, Stevensang. GudangAda empowers the entire FMCG supply chain ecosystem by bridging the technology gap, facilitating bulk transactions between FMCG traders (buyers and sellers) and principals. Rather than becoming a disruptor to the ecosystem, GudangAda's unique approach is to become an enabler for all players across the entire FMCG value chain. Since its inception in early 2019, GudangAda has successfully onboarded more than a hundred thousands FMCG wholesalers and retailers onto its platform that cover more than 500 cities in Indonesia. Its platform facilitates FMCG transactions worth hundreds of USD millions per month, moving tens of millions of cartons of goods.
Our Tech & Product team members hail from the top company working experiences such as Facebook, Google, Amazon, Uber, Twitter, and Traveloka.
- You'll brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers, and Frontend Engineers on your team to conceptualize and build new features for GudangAda large (and growing!) user base.
- You’ll produce high-quality results by contributing heavily to team projects that have a significant impact on the business.
- You’ll actively own team features or systems and define their long-term health, while also improving the health of surrounding systems.
- You'll assist our skilled support team and operations team in triaging and resolving production issues.
- You'll mentor other engineers and deeply review code.
- You’ll improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
We are looking for someone with:
- Deep passion for software engineering with an excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms.
- You can contribute to technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions within your team.
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- You have completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
What will you get on working at GudangAda?
- Competitive salary
- Learning experience
- Personal Growth
- Impact at scale
- Mentorship from a world-class team