Quality Engineer (Automation Testing)
- Kelapa Gading Selatan I Blok HA-16 No. 21-22, Jl. Boulevard Raya Gading Serpong, West Pakulonan, Kelapa Dua, Tangerang, Banten 15811, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
GudangAda was launched at the beginning of 2019 by by an Indonesian and Southeast Asian FMCG industry expert with multi decades of experience, Stevensang. GudangAda empowers the entire FMCG supply chain ecosystem by bridging the technology gap, facilitating bulk transactions between FMCG traders (buyers and sellers) and principals. Rather than becoming a disruptor to the ecosystem, GudangAda's unique approach is to become an enabler for all players across the entire FMCG value chain. Since its inception in early 2019, GudangAda has successfully onboarded more than a hundred thousands FMCG wholesalers and retailers onto its platform that cover more than 500 cities in Indonesia. Its platform facilitates FMCG transactions worth hundreds of USD millions per month, moving tens of millions of cartons of goods.
Our Tech & Product team members hail from the top company working experiences such as Facebook, Google, Amazon, Uber, Twitter, and Traveloka.
As a part of the Quality Engineering Team, you will participate in development projects of innovative solutions to continuously more ambitious engineering challenges. You will be building a framework, tools, and tests to cover the full depth and breadth of Gudangada ecosystems. This includes Android, web, API, internal, and external service integrations. Our quality engineers will design automated test suites that are reliable, maintainable, and thorough.
What you will be doing:
- Participate in software development projects to conduct static and dynamic testing
- Writing test plan, test cases, and test automation
- Define strategies that support testing for new features and enhancement to existing features
- Work with Software Engineers to investigate issues and perform root cause analysis
- Participate in building test automation infrastructure
What you should have:
- Software testing fundamental
- 3+ years of automation experience
- Curiosity on how the system works
- Excitement to the challenge of designing and experimenting with tactical frameworks solutions for challenging new testing problems
- Knowledge of any of these tools and frameworks would be good, but not necessary: Karate, TestCafe, Selenium, Cucumber, Jest, Espresso, Appium, JMeter
- Competitive salary
- Learning experience
- Personal Growth
- Nationwide impact