Marketing Manager, Europe
- London Bridge St, London SE1 9BZ, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence and early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 7,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
The Screening Core is a dedicated organization inside of Guardant Health focused on the development and commercialization of the early cancer detection LUNAR portfolio. The Screening Core’s singular focus on bringing our early cancer detection products to market allows us to act with the speed and urgency needed to achieve our ambitious goals and serve the millions of individuals who can benefit from early cancer detection.
About the Role:
The Marketing Manager will be a key member of the international organization for Europe and Americas who will be responsible for leading the company’s marketing to strategic customers. Additionally, this individual will support the development and execution of key marketing strategy and tactics to establish Guardant’s leadership in the liquid biopsy market in the region.
- Adapting global messaging and content to support engagement of strategic customers such as large oncology centers, pathologists, nurses, etc to make Guardant Health’s services the standard of care
- Support the development of brand strategies and execute tactical marketing plans
- Implement and execute promotional and educational materials with the field based team
- Devise and execute the on-line marketing plan
- Continuously monitor to identify areas of opportunity to enhance the brands, messaging and tactical field force pull-through
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Market Access and Medical Affairs to grow the brand
- You have superior communication skills and are creative, organized, and opportunistic. You understand best practices across a broad range of marketing disciplines, but are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to execute yourself or try things that have never been done.
- You are happy in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and comfortable with blue-sky strategy and detailed tactical implementation.
- You move comfortably from pitching executives to outlining a brand awareness program to developing new messaging and targeting.
- You bring creative and critical thinking skills to create well-defined solutions.
- You have deep clinical oncology knowledge and experience in marketing which you can use to effectively support the development of marketing content
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of brand marketing experience with a Pharmaceutical or diagnostic company necessary, oncology strongly preferred, advanced diagnostics also strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of achievement and of influencing business outcomes across diverse functional boundaries, even without direct reporting relationships
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team-based environment and partner with external/internal stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills that translate to effective tactics and strategy
- Ability to quickly identify insights and develop effective strategies & tactics based on these insights
- Ability to devise and manage digital marketing and engagement campaigns
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- English as a native language
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health, Inc. and how it is used, please review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.