Regional Sales Manager, South East Asia
- Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Guardant Health AMEA is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics.
Title: Regional Sales Manager, South East Asia
The Regional Sales Manager, South East Asia is a seasoned sale professional responsible for leading sales the region. The selected individual will report directly into the Regional Head for Commercial for Asia, Middle East and Africa. The individual will support in building out a customer base and work collaboratively and in conjunction with all levels of the sales organization to ensure successful attainment of established goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the growth of Guardant Health AMEA revenue in conjunction with the international and local teams, working effectively with cross-functional internal Guardant teams
- Develop new business partnerships that drive and accelerate business growth;
- Identify, develop and maintain strong, collaborative, effective working relationships with academic centers, and partners who will drive clinical adoption and access
- Identify, develop and maintain strong, collaborative, effective working relationships with key academic and community physicians as well as key opinion leaders to promote understanding, adoption, retention and loyalty for our novel diagnostic technologies.
- Identify and position leading healthcare professionals to present at scientific forums such as local, national, regional and international specialty society meetings or conferences and CME events at target institutions.
- Work effectively and collaboratively to manage the distributors and logistics providers in the country to ensure brand and messaging consistency, effective sales coverage, clinical adoption, quality control and brand loyalty;
- Work effectively with cross-functional Guardant Health AMEA marketing, client services, sales and medical teams;
- In partnership with regional and country colleagues, develop and execute the go to market strategy for your assigned region;
- Cooperate with our Biopharma Team to engage and close shared revenue generating projects;
- Develop partnerships with leading oncologists in targeted medical centers to create evidence to support adoption and access;
- Support investigators requesting access to Guardant services for clinical and economic evaluations e.g. Investigator Sponsored Trials, in-practice evaluations;
- Consult with Investigators on data collection, regulatory questions, and protocol development and execution as it pertains to Guardant Health assays;
- Critically review and develop educational slides based on new publications and research findings, for approval by Medical Affairs and Marketing;
- Facilitate meetings and scientific opportunities for the Chief Scientific and Medical Officers, that initiate and strengthen relationships with KOLs and other key physician influencers;
- Attend priority international / national scientific congresses and summarise and report key findings;
- Support on-site oral presentations, data reviews, and interactive education events for KOLs, also known as “deep dive” or “VIP” visits to Guardant Health AMEA or Guardant Health;
Area of coverage: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia
- Tertiary degree in a scientific field of study (Pharm.D., Ph.D., M.D. or Master’s Level). (MD, PhD preferred).
- Clinical expertise or related experience in relevant specialties is highly desirable (Oncology experience preferred).
- Minimum of 5+ years of healthcare experience in the Oncology (diagnostics experience preferred)
- Demonstrated measurable revenue generation, sales expansion, and growth
- Strong relationships with Oncologists in South East Asia region with the ability to hit the ground running on the first day
- Results oriented, self-starter with superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills, excellent sales skills including listening, negotiating, and closing.
- Open and flexible, eager to work in a team, enthusiastic and interested in sharing experiences and thoughts to achieve the company’s goals.
- Ability to maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, distribution and product knowledge necessary to accomplish sales and marketing objectives
- Excellent knowledge of oncology, hematology, chemotherapeutics and targeted agents
- Strict adherence to relevant national codes of practice, company SOPs, laws and regulations.
- Ability to engage in a consultative selling process that overcomes objections and indifferences while connecting client needs with Guardant health AMEA capabilities
- Comfortable selling at the executive level (CEO, COO, CFO)
- Keen understanding of the payor and reimbursement environment in the oncology and diagnostic space
- Strong understanding of molecular diagnostics for oncology and the evolving competitive landscape
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Outstanding strategic sales account planning skills
- Superior listening and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a very high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrate consistent closing abilities throughout the sales cycle
- Possess a very positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change
- Impeccable oral and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must be very proficient with all Microsoft Office products – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective and regular utilization of Salesforce.com
- Ability to develop and utilize cross-functional relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals and objectives.
- Advanced presentation skills and business acumen a necessity
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction from, or interface with, manager
- Problem solving, decision making and technical learning
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Strong administrative skills and sophistication to manage business in complex environments
- Demonstrate GHI's Values by acting with integrity, respect and trust
- Frequent travel ( > 50%) throughout the territory as needed
- Ability to engage virtually with customers in the absence of travel permissions
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be necessary
Guardant Health AMEA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at: https://www.guardanthealthamea.com/
If you think you are:
- Drive for results
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Customer focus
- Peer Relationships
- Intellectual horsepower
Please apply to this position!