Contract Biotech Recruiter (Long-Term Contract)
- 505 Penobscot Dr, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, and is developing programs for recurrence and early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
Guardant Health is already helping thousands of cancer patients and we are seeking an energetic professional Recruiter with Life Sciences experience. You’ll work closely and partner with hiring managers and HRBPs to source, assess and hire talent for Guardant Healthcare. You’ll ensure a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction while creatively attracting candidates from varying fields and levels of experience. You’ll be a key business resource dedicated to providing on-site direction, guidance and coaching to our managers. We’re looking for a collaborative, business focused leader. If you are hands-on, want to be part of a team making a difference in the lives of cancer patients by helping the organization develop its talent, then we’d like to hear from you. Our philosophy is Patient First, Team Second and Individual Third.
What we will offer you:
- The chance to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization with an unmatched leadership team, who is passionate about their employees.
- An opportunity to make a real impact on cancer patients with our cutting-edge diagnostic tests.
- A supportive, collaborate work environment, with colleagues who care about the success of the organization.
- A place that will provide competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- You will love your job, have fun while working, and be supported by enthusiastic and passionate co-workers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Own the “full desk” of recruiting including attracting, screening, assessing and hiring talent. Drive all local recruitment up to and including senior management.
● Build and execute hiring strategy and practices in line with corporate goals and culture.
● Ensure hiring process is followed and make recommendations to enhance the candidate or hiring manager experience, while maintaining high quality and acceptable time to fill rates.
● Utilize various recruiting sources such as Employee Referrals, social media, job boards, etc. Understand where to find talent, while limiting the use of outside agencies.
● Collaborate with client groups and hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals
● Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
● Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
● Answer TA/Recruitment related inquiries to internal or external seekers.
● Coach and train hiring managers and interview teams in interviewing and assessment skills.
● Drive the brand as an employer of choice through efficient and proactive recruitment.
● Partner closely with HR Business Partners, Recruitment, Finance and Compensation to ensure headcount, budgets and hiring activity is current.
● Create recruiting status reports to allow transparency to our partners in the business.
● Cultivate and maintain relationships with passive candidates for direct recruitment and vendors.
● Lead projects associated with candidate and manager experience, process improvement, metrics, and company branding.
● Be aware of and adhere to local regulations where related to recruitment.
● 8+ years of experience in technical recruiting in the biotech space
● Strong understanding of the life sciences space
● Oversight over full desk recruiting
● Bachelor’s degree
● Strong customer service skills
● Experience with various sourcing and ATS tools
● Ability to be onsite in the Redwood City office on a daily basis
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.