- 505 Penobscot Dr, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence and early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
The Executive Assistant (EA) will provide advanced administrative support to ensure the smooth operations of the Executive and Senior Management Team. The EA will be extremely well organized, an excellent communicator, capable of effectively managing complex schedules, skilled at interfacing with key external audiences, and able to prioritize and work closely with other members of the executive team to coordinate various activities. Over time, the EA will be able to anticipate many of the needs of the team and will be proactive in the execution of those needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact for the senior management team between internal/external customers & clients. This includes responding to emails, taking messages and routing correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately and timely.
- Responsible for handling multiple priorities and managing complicated calendars across multiple executives and external personnel.
- Manage extensive domestic and international meeting and travel arrangements that may often require changes and prepare subsequent final expense reports.
- Responsible for taking meeting minutes and accurately entering data.
- Support inter- and intra-departmental communications for the senior management team and with external clients; this will involve extensive collaboration with internal and external contacts and the handling of sensitive information.
- Draft letters and documents required with minimal guidance, format templates, documents and presentations, proofread, etc.
- At least five years in life sciences industry, pharmaceutical or biotechnology supporting senior level executives.
- Highly-developed interpersonal skills including communication and listening skills, friendly and helpful demeanor, exhibiting a professional, energetic, proactive and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and influence management skills.
- Proactive approach to business needs and requirements.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and be flexible, adjusting priorities and tasks in real time to support the objectives of the departments.
- Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft products including; PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as Certify expenses.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies and use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, and biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at: http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/