Account Executive - Lexington KY
- 505 Penobscot Dr, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, and is developing programs for recurrence and early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
- Drive strategic business expansion/collaboration opportunities with the following:
- Major U.S. cancer centers and clinics / Top 20 largest oncology practices in the territory
- Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Academic Medical Centers (AMCs) within the specified territory.
- Structure detailed strategic plans for gaining and retaining new and existing clients.
- Maximize client-bill contracting opportunities
- Implement laboratory services agreements (LSA’s) with bill account institutions
- Collaborate and coordinate with all sales positions (Head of Sales, RSD’s, DSM’s, SAM’s, and AE’s) to ensure successful attainment of company goals and objectives
- Identify and develop partnering opportunities between prospective oncology clients and GHI.
- Promote and drive compliance with new web-based molecular information tools for all clients
- Continually analyze competitive landscape and environment within assigned accounts to determine trends and provide customer feedback to GHI leadership
- Monitor performance of sales to ensure objectives are met
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business plan for the territory that will be inclusive budgets, travel, territory management, goal setting, etc.
- Work effectively with individuals across multiple departments throughout GHI
- Embrace, embody and represent the Guardant Health company culture at all times to external and internal constituents
- 2-3 years of direct account management experience in a molecular diagnostic setting with a history of proven past performance that has met and exceeded expectations.
- 3-5 years of experience working with major cancer centers and clinics, oncology GPO’s, large health systems, IHDN’s, and large oncology practices.
- Demonstrated measurable revenue generation at either a diagnostic, pharmaceutical or relevant biotechnology company.
- Ability to provide an integrated MolDx solution using Guardant Health’s next generation sequencing technology to prospects and customers.
- Ability to engage in a consultative selling process that overcomes objections and indifferences while connecting client needs with GHI capabilities
- Comfortable communicating, presenting, selling at the executive level (CEO, COO, CFO)
- Keen understanding of the payor and reimbursement environment in the oncology and diagnostic space
- Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects and prioritize daily tasks while managing critical deadlines
- Strong understanding of molecular diagnostics for oncology and the evolving competitive landscape
- Ability to maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, distribution and product knowledge necessary to accomplish sales and marketing objectives
- Excellent knowledge of oncology, hematology, chemotherapeutics and targeted agents
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Outstanding strategic sales account planning skills
- Superior listening and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a very high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrate consistent closing abilities throughout the sales cycle
- Impeccable oral and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must be very proficient with all Microsoft Office products – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective and regular utilization of Salesforce.com
- Ability to develop and utilize cross-functional relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals and objectives.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction from, or interface with, manager
- Problem solving, decision making and technical learning
- Strong administrative skills and sophistication to manage business in complex environments
- Demonstrate GHI's Values by acting with integrity, respect, trust and Possess a very positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change
- Frequent travel ( > 50%) throughout the territory as needed
B.S. in life science, biology, business or marketing preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.