Client Services Billing Associate - TX
- 2700 Technology Forest Blvd, The Woodlands, TX 77381, USA
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence and early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
The Client Services Billing Associate is responsible for providing exceptional support to Guardant Health customers, the Guardant Health Clinical Laboratory, Sales Representatives and our billing vendor. The Client Services Billing Associate must possess the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all individuals, including external customers and internal Guardant Health personnel.
Duties to include:
- Receive and respond to telephone and email inquiries from physician offices, insurance companies, sales representatives and patient’s inquiries.
- Check incoming requisitions for insurance, Medicare, Medical, etc. patient eligibility.
- Contact clients and patients to obtain or verify billing data.
- Contact clients and patients with information on our Financial Assistance Program.
- Export data from LIMS; upload data into various applications for benefits eligibility and patient information.
Document all phone calls and follow up activities.
- Contact physicians and other medical personnel to obtain missing information pertaining to billing.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) pertaining to Client Services requirements.
- Perform quality checks to ensure accuracy of data entry.
- Appropriately field calls for reimbursement and billing.
- Other administrative duties.
- Verify incoming requisitions for payment type and data accuracy.
You are a qualified candidate if you possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team comprised of internal employees, contractors and managers.
- Ability to multitask and take on various projects.
- Ability to work with self-discipline, good judgment and independence in a dynamic office setting.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills are required, as is computer proficiency.
- Solid experience using Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility with respect to working hours based on operational need.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies and use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, and biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at: http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/