Client Services Associate
- 505 Penobscot Dr, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, and is developing programs for recurrence and early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
We are looking for a full-time Client Services Associate (CSA). The CSA is responsible for providing exceptional support to Guardant Health customers, the Guardant Health Clinical Laboratory, Sales Representatives, and our billing partners.
- CSA is responsible for receiving and responding to all types of communication: phone, email and web inquiries from customers (physician offices, laboratories, and hospitals), sales representatives and patients
- Keeping precise and clear documentation of all phone communications and follow up activities
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) pertaining to data entry and data verification requirements
- Ability to enter and qualify new customer information into Salesforce.com and LIMS
- Contact physicians and other medical personnel to obtain missing information required to complete the order entry process
- Perform quality checks to ensure accuracy of data entry
- Partner with the Clinical lab to ensure client information is correctly entered
- Manage and distribute materials to all new and existing customers as requested
- Communicate professionally and effectively with all individuals, including external customers and internal Guardant Health team members with primary focus on our international business
- Send/re-send patient reports as requested by the customers
- Appropriately field calls for reimbursement and billing and direct them to our billing vendor
- Assist with other administrative duties as assigned based on Company needs
- Hours and days may vary depending on operational needs, and some lifting (up to 25 pounds) may be necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid experience using Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- A minimum of 1 year client service experience required
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and bring a high level of computer proficiency, preferably in a Mac environment
- You’re a team player who is known for the ability and willingness to collaborate with a team comprised of internal employees, contractors, and managers
- You’re able to multitask and take on various projects, working with self-discipline, good judgment, and independence in a dynamic office setting
- Flexibility with respect to working hours based on operational needs
- Bilingual English/Spanish is an asset
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies up to 20 lbs and use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, and biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.