Senior Oracle ERP Cloud Specialist - Manufacturing Operations and Quality Systems
- 505 Penobscot Dr, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
We believe conquering cancer is a big data problem. That’s why we built the world’s leading comprehensive liquid biopsy. This non-invasive tool for accessing and sequencing tumor DNA is used by thousands of oncologists to help tens of thousands of advanced cancer patients. We believe the boom in cancer data acquisition we helped launch will drive important discoveries and new products. We’re working on some exciting ones, including in early detection, where the impact on patients can be profound. We’ve raised more than $500 million from investors including Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, OrbiMed, and SoftBank.
We seek very talented people who want to be part of our fantastic team. By combining our creative talents and energies, we believe we can achieve results far beyond what any individual could accomplish on their own.
The Senior ERP Functional Specialist/ Manager is a hands-on role, responsible for Oracle ERP Cloud Order to Cash, Plan to Make, Quality. Domain knowledge of manufacturing operations, quality and management systems, plus a strong customer focus, are required for success in this role. This position reports to the Director of Business Information Systems.
In this role you will be:
- Driving comprehensive solutions to address complex business needs of Order to Cash, Plan to Make, Quality process workstreams
- Providing hands on solution and functional expertise on Oracle ERP Cloud modules (Order Management, Supply Chain Manufacturing, Planning, Quality etc.)
- Delivering projects by authoring/reviewing Business Solution Design, functional design, Application configuration using SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and security requirements and to support compliance
- Supporting and constantly improve manufacturing operation, planning and quality systems landscape
The successful candidate will have a strong background in business applications related to manufacturing operations and management reporting in a global corporation. They will also have consistently demonstrated business process and technical leadership partnering with internal teams as well as key external IT and business partners.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Very strong background in manufacturing operations business processes
- 10+ years’ experience in information technology, with at least 5+ years of experience leading manufacturing operations and management reporting related solutions in a global company or in a consulting role
- Must have 8+ years experience implementing medium/large scale Oracle ERP Order Management, Supply Chain Manufacturing, Planning, Quality modules
- Strong business process acumen specific to Order to Cash, complex revenue models, Plan to Make, Quality processes with a passion for enhancing user experience and adoption
- Ability to translate user requirements into business solutions
- Global implementation and configuration experience with Oracle ERP Cloud is very desriable
- International experience is a plus
- Life sciences Industry experience is a plus
- BS in Computer Science or Information Systems
- APICS CPIM certified is a plus
We will also look for:
- A process- oriented individual, with strong project management skills, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business models.
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Ability to plan and deliver cost effective results.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.