Dam Engineer / Monitoring Engineer
- Titov Street, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Stucky Ltd is an international engineering company, member of the Swiss engineering group Gruner, specialized in the field of water and energy. Stucky Ltd designs, supervises construction and commissioning of important energy infrastructure all over the world such as dams, hydropower plants, substations and transmission lines.
Stucky’s home office is located in Lausanne, Switzerland. The company operates in many countries around the world, with Branch Offices in Georgia, Serbia and Turkey. Stucky offers interesting career opportunities in a reactive and multicultural environment.
We are looking for a monitoring instrumentation Expert for Rogun project.
Rogun Dam is a construction project where Stucky is the designer of the EPC Webuild. The design work includes the dam structure, all associated structures plus approximately 35 km of tunnel and corresponding plugs. The design is performed in two stages Level 1 (conceptual design) and L2 Construction Drawings. Stucky has - as of today - 8 site engineers with the responsibility to follow-up the construction process in respect of the design.
- Review, analysis and evaluation of measurement data.
- Preparation of Monthly Monitoring Reports.
- Follow-up of comments received by the Employer/Employer Representative on site. Participation in meetings on site with WB/Employer/Employer Representative.
Duration : 24 months (flexible)
- Degree in Civil Engineering with 5 to 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of the monitoring instruments applied in the domain of dams
- Practical experience in the instruments errections, connection of the instruments, establishement of an integrated monitoring system.
- Fluent in English
- Russian will be an advantage
- Knowledge of common Microsoft tools, good command of Excel