Senior Civil Engineer, Senior Hydraulic Engineer
- Rue du Lac 33, 1020 Renens, Switzerland
Stucky Ltd, member of the Gruner Group, is an international engineering company specialised in energy, water, infrastructure and buildings. Stucky has built more than a hundred hydroelectric projects worldwide, including dams, hydroelectric power plants, high and very high voltage substations and power lines, and drinking water supply systems. The company is also active in the field of railway and road infrastructure (railway stations, bridges, tunnels) and buildings (supporting structures, foundations, building technology).
Stucky head office is located in Renens (Switzerland). It has branches in Fribourg and Martigny and subsidiaries in Serbia and Georgia.
As a member of the Hydropower Schemes Department, you will work on projects for the rehabilitation of hydraulic structures in Switzerland, on the design and construction of concrete dams, water transfer projects and water resource management in Switzerland and abroad.
- Design of appurtenant structures
- Preparation of technical drawings (plant, spillway, civil engineering works, appurtenant structures, etc.)
- Supervision of design teams
- Support in project management for technical and administrative parts
- Participation in the preparation of tenders in the field of hydraulic structures in Switzerland and abroad
- Degree in civil engineering, ETH or equivalent (Bachelor or Master)
- At least 8 years experience in hydraulics/dams
- Experience in a design office and/or in the management of a design team
- Experience on site for large hydraulic projects is an asset
- Fluency in French and English.
- Willing to travel regularly for short missions abroad
Possiblity to work from Renens or Zürich