BIM Project Manager (80 - 100%)
- St. Jakobs-Strasse, Basel, Switzerland
Gruner, headquartered in Basel, stands for high-quality construction services. Founded over 150 years ago, Gruner now has over 30 locations in Switzerland and worldwide. Competence, expertise and many years of experience with complex construction projects at home and abroad are the characteristics of Gruner.
The Digital Business Solutions department is considered the innovation driver of digital services within Gruner. The department develops the processes and tools for the work of tomorrow. As part of the department, you will be an expert in the field of BIM within the BIM team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic personality as BIM Project Manager 80-100 % (m/f).
- Expert activity in the field of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Development of standards and recommendations in BIM execution
- Contribution to the formulation and implementation of Gruner's BIM objectives
- Support in the development of guidelines and the coordination of cross-business unit cooperation, as well as the organisation and moderation of internal workshops
- Advising and empowering colleagues regarding the use of BIM as well as strategic further development possibilities and involving external partners if required
- Involvement in the strategic licence management and optimisation of the use of CAD software in the departments
- Support in the management and communication of BIM references at Gruner
- Observation of the market and following of digital trends in order to make digital planning known at Gruner
- Completed studies as a civil engineer, architect or engineer in energy technology, building technology, with initial professional experience and proven BIM knowledge
- High technical affinity and expertise in digital topics, ideally with further education in the field of data analytics, IT or similar
- Experience in the use of software, database and cloud solutions, e.g. Revit, Solibri, dRo-fus, BIM360
- High moderation and communication skills as well as enjoyment in planning and conducting workshops, consultations and training of employees
- High and fast comprehension, abstract thinking skills as well as great enthusiasm and willingness to learn for digital topics
- Very good language skills in German and English (spoken and written), French is advantageous
Gruner offers its employees the best of both worlds: Dynamism and collegiality in a manageable working environment, security and the professionalism of a large company. As an attractive employer, we offer you modern working conditions, excellent social benefits, challenging projects and interesting professional development opportunities.
Mr Yannic Brandstetter will be pleased to answer any technical questions you may have about the position, tel. +41 61 367 95 86.