Head of department, Senior Project Manager Hydropower
- Rue du Lac 33, 1020 Renens, Switzerland
Stucky Ltd is an international engineering company, member of the Swiss engineering group Gruner, specialized in the field of water and energy. Stucky Ltd designs, supervises construction and commissioning of important energy infrastructure all over the world such as dams, hydropower plants, substations and transmission lines.
Stucky’s home office is located in Lausanne, Switzerland. The company operates in many countries around the world, with Branch Offices in Georgia, Serbia and Turkey. Stucky offers interesting career opportunities in a reactive and multicultural environment.
As a part of the Hydroelectricity, Dams Business Unit, you will work on new and rehabilitation projects for dams and hydraulic structures, for the design and construction in Switzerland and abroad.
- Management of project manager, civil engineer and draftsmen (about 20 pers.)
- Design of large hydropower schemes in Switzerland and abroad
- Design and supervision of projects in the study and execution phases
- Involvement in the acquisition, development of offers and commercial development of hydropower projects
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in management
- Good relations with clients and partners, with a solid professional network in Switzerland and abroad
- Experience in the management of large projects abroad
- Willingness to travel abroad for short-term missions
- Min. 15 years of experience in Hydropower field
- Senior Multidisciplinary Project Manager
- Good knowledge in French and English (at least B2 level)