- Sterling, VA, USA
Join one of the fastest growing, game-changing organizations in its industry and create a foundation for personal growth and future success!
Look no further….
Our Foremen can earn $1,500+ per week!
This position is our project leaders in the field and integral to our success. They coordinate tasks and assignments based on work priority, schedules, objectives, and workforce availability. The Foreman assigns duties and is responsible for monitoring the progress of a project and keeping it on track from a time and budgetary standpoint.
What We Offer:
- Industry leading compensation programs and production bonuses
· World-class paid training and support
· Career advancement and leadership opportunities
· Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
· Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and Paid Time Off
· Minimal to no travel
· Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
What You Will Do:
· Lead a high-performance team serving customers in a local market/area
· Ability to reviews job specifications to determine materials, tools, and equipment needed prior to reporting to job site
· Assess conditions of the job once on-site; set forth plans based on time allotment, tools needed, and order of work – assign duties to your crew for work to be performed
· Install products and services with support of a national team of trained professionals
· Innovate and troubleshoot situations as needed based on requirements to complete the job to meet company standards and timetables
· Provide customers with superior quality and service while onsite performing work
· Ensure all final documentation is done completely/accurately and is given to proper parties
Best Qualified Candidates Possess:
· Good communication skills, ability to motivate, and be a team player.
· Experience leading crews or small teams
· Basic construction or mechanical knowledge
· Must have a valid, non-restrictive driver’s license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.