Service Technician - $1K sign-on bonus for any hire with a transferrable MHIC license
- Bel Air, MD 21014, USA
JES Foundation Repair, a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Service Technician. We have been in business for over 25 years specializing in damaged foundations of all types including residential and commercial structures. We serve Virginia Beach, Chester, Manassas, Appomattox, Salem, and other surrounding areas. There’s a good reason why we’re known best for being better. And it starts with Integrity: we don’t believe in hard sales and pushy salesmen. A company is only as good as the people it hires. And we hire only the best. Every certified field inspector has experience in construction, engineering or some other area of housing industry. We here at JES Foundation Repair are dedicated to finding a Service Technician that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We have been honored with the Best of Houzz in 2019, and also hold an A+ Better Business Bureau rating which highlights our ability to help every customer. We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in Virginia, North Carolina, Washington, and Maryland.
Our Service Technicians inspect company-provided and self-generated leads for servicing preexisting equipment installed by Groundworks and close sales in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair field. At Groundworks Companies, we provide qualified, high quality leads-appointments, so there is no cold calling required!
What we provide for our employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay – Hourly Plus Commission
- Full-Time Nonseasonal Work
- Superior Training will Ensure YOU Start with Immediate Success
- Competitive and Rewarding, Family-Oriented Culture
- Advanced Leadership Training Opportunities – 91% of Promotions Are Internal Employees
- Company Provided Vehicle & Gas Card
- We provide appointments made by a customer care representative which are scheduled based on your availability.
- Travel to a customer’s home on a pre-set appointment using a company vehicle.
- Build rapport with homeowners and professionally represent the Company.
- Perform yearly maintenance visits, examining work previously completed.
- Perform reactive service appointments, diagnosing and fixing any issues.
- In some cases, install the additional products purchased by customer.
- Adhere to safety/health regulations and procedures when carrying out construction operations
- Examines work done by the company and determines potential warranty or non-warranty work.
- Recommends additional products and services to enhance or improve original installation or remedy a potential issue.
- Responsible for communicating to service manager job completions or complications, and completing and submitting all necessary
What is required to join our team as a Service Technician:
- Construction/Home Improvement experience preferred.
- Skill in operating construction equipment and/or power tools.
- Troubleshooting and Problem solving.
- Comfortable working in confined spaces.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening, to include a background check.
- High school diploma or GED preferred or equivalent experience.
- At least one year of sales experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- $1K sign-on bonus for any hire with a transferrable MHIC license to be paid out 30 days after their start date.