Construction Laborer - Installer
- Granite City, IL, USA
Foundation Recovery Systems, a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Installer.
We serve Missouri and the surrounding states since 1992 in Iowa, Illinois, Arkansas, Kansas, and other nearby areas. We aim to educate and empower our customers to make the best choice and set the bar higher for the world of contracting.
Our employees are initially and continuously trained in order to deliver the best possible customer experience, and to offer a permanent solution that we stand behind.
We here at Foundation Recovery Systems are dedicated to finding a Installer that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We have been honored with the 2012 & 2018 BBB Torch award from the Mid-Missouri Better Business Bureau, and currently hold an A+ BBB rating.
Our rating highlights our ability to help every customer. We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
Join one of the fastest growing, game-changing organizations in its industry and create a foundation for personal growth and future success!
Look no further….
Our Construction Laborer-Installers can earn $1,000+ per week!
This position is the backbone of our organization and integral to our success. They are responsible for traveling to job sites to install/test equipment, troubleshoot problems as needed, and clean up the job after completion.
What We Offer:
· Industry leading compensation programs
· World-class paid training and support
· Career advancement and leadership opportunities
· Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
· Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and Paid Time Off
· Minimal to no travel
· Bi-weekly Pay (W2 position)
· Full-time non-seasonal work!!!
What You Will Do:
· Be a team player who will do whatever it takes to win for you, your team, and the organization
· Ability to listen well and follow instructions closely
· Member of a high-performance team traveling to customer’s homes to perform scheduled work in local area
· Installation of products and services under the supervision of trained professionals
· Desire to grind it out daily knowing that hard work is rewarded
Best Qualified Candidates Possess:
· Knowledge of trade specific tools for installations and correct use of equipment
· Previous experience working in the construction industry
· Must have a valid, non-restrictive driver’s license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.