Freelancer - Front-end with Angular
- Strada Republicii, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Employees can work remotely
Greppy Systems is a Software company started in 2010 with various projects, clients and partners in Romania, New-York, San Francisco, Israel. We have a great team that we want to extend. If you are or know someone fun and open to new who wants to be involved in the overview of the project, this is the place.
What do we offer ?
- Fun and relaxed working environment, flexible program, life-work balance
- A young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also outstanding performance
- Indoor fitness room, out-door ping pong table, swimming pool subscription etc.
- Non-corporate environment, where ideas are appreciated and engagement is rewarded
Looking for a Front-end freelancer with Angular available right away for 20/30/40 hours/week, depending on his/her experience for a period of 1-2 months
The project is a E-learning platform developed using JAVA and Angular7.
Designs, develops, and manages application solutions for the business;
Works closely with peer developers to plan, execute and review day by day tasks;
Try multiple methods/techniques in searching for a solution;
Participate in product and/or scrum meetings;
Collaborates with the team (PM, developers, and Quality Analysts) to ensure that project deliverable meet the required quality standards;
Gets involved in the Software Development Life Cycle;
3-4 years of working experience in software development;
At least 1 year of experience with Angular;
Good knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git;
Great communications skills on all levels of the organization - you will have the opportunity to interact with stakeholders both in Greppy and on the client side
Good English skills - both speaking and writing
We would like our new colleague:
- To be open minded and a team player. We are a dynamic and fun team.
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize his/her work. We like to have responsible colleagues who are able to make their tasks in a flexible way as they desire.
- To have a proactive attitude. We are all a team and we like to act as one.
This could be a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like warm, open and non-corporate environments and looking forward interesting projects, let's meet and talk about it.