Relational Database Solutions Architect
- Strada Republicii, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
We are happy to announce the extension of the FireBolt team within Romania.
Greppy is looking for great people to join the challenging project and start building amazing stuff together. We are interested in strong, fun to work with, full of ideas guys and gals who are interested to be part from the early stages of the project, creating a real time generator of analytical data reports system.
What do we offer ?
- Fun and relaxed working environment, flexible program, life-work balance
- A young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also outstanding performance
- Indoor fitness room, out-door ping pong table, swimming pool subscription etc.
- Non-corporate environment, where ideas are appreciated and engagement is rewarded
- Review and evaluate prospective and existing client environments, recommending service and technology to meet both their existing and anticipated needs.
- Customers design, implementation and support, including architecture, customization and integration to customer’s systems.
- Technical discussions with clients- explaining the product model, presenting similar products and how they integrate with our own, status update, expectation setting etc.
- Present proposed solutions and maintain ongoing technical discussions with the customer across all levels.
- Work with the Product team to understand product roadmap and requirements that influence the future customers usage of the product.
- Knowledge of data modeling/ data warehouse products such as: Amazon RedShift, SnowFlake, BigQuery, Vertica etc.
- Knowledge of BI tools such as: Tableau, Sisense, QlikView, PowerBI etc.
- Strong working experience with at least one BI tool & one data warehouse product exemplified above.
- Basic programming experience and knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Professional approach and superior interpersonal skills in clients discussions.
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in writing)- it’s a must; an English certificate/diploma represents an advantage.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related technical field is a plus.
- Willingness to travel is an advantage.
We would like our new colleague:
- To be open minded and a team player. We are a young, fun team.
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize his/her work. We like to have responsible colleagues who are able to make their tasks in a flexible way as they desire.
- To have a proactive attitude. We are all a team and we like to act as one.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like friendly, non-corporate environments and looking forward cool projects, let's meet and talk about it.