Junior/ Intensive PHP Training
- Strada Republicii 82, Cluj-Napoca 400000, Romania
Greppy Systems is a Software company started in 2010 with various projects, clients and partners in Romania, New-York, San Francisco, Israel. We have a great team that we want to extend. If you are or know someone fun and open to new who wants to be involved in the overview of the project, this is the place.
What do we offer ?
- Fun and relaxed working environment, flexible program, life-work balance
- A young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also outstanding performance
- Indoor fitness room, out-door ping pong table, swimming pool subscription etc.
- Non-corporate environment, where ideas are appreciated and engagement is rewarded
We are looking for a person who has worked in the PHP field ( projects at faculty, freelancing, personal projects etc) and who wants to deepen his learnings. We have a great web development team and would like to share our knowledge.
Work closely with peer developers to plan, execute and review day by day tasks
Be actively involved in research and innovation (try multiple methods / techniques in searching for a solution)
Experience working within a professional software development team on up to date situations and fields requirements
Benefit from an experienced developer walk through into developing good quality code
- Some experience in web development would be nice - if you already have been working on PHP you are more than welcomed to apply, we’ll meet halfway :)
Good understanding of object oriented PHP methodologies
Good understanding of Drupal and Wordpress architecture it's a plus
Good knowledge of MySQL, CSS, HTML
Graduate or student in Computer Science or other related field it’s an advantage
Strong written and verbal communication in English
“Open to new things” attitude
We would like our new colleague:
- To be open minded and a team player. We are a young, fun team.
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize his/her work. We like to have responsible colleagues who are able to make their tasks in a flexible way as they desire.
- To have a proactive attitude. We are all a team and we like to act as one.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like friendly, non-corporate environments and looking forward cool projects, let's meet and talk about it.