Evening Part-Time Chiropractic Assistant
- 2006 New Garden Rd, Greensboro, NC 27410, USA
Greensboro Chiropractic is one of the most well-established chiropractic clinics serving the Triad area, being founded in 1989. We are a family practice with 2-3 generations under routine chiropractic care at our office. Chiropractic is not another form of alternative medicine. At Greensboro Chiropractic we help educate our patients on where true health comes from and more importantly, how chiropractic care can help them regain, achieve, and maintain it. We maintain an extremely professional and energetic atmosphere at our office, while maintaining the utmost level of service to our patients.
Greensboro Chiropractic is a well-established Chiropractic office looking for a part-time chiropractic assistant at our Greensboro office.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Answering multi-line phones with energy and a smile
- Greeting patients
- Scheduling (reactivation, reminder, recall)
- Collecting fees for services and billing
- Assisting with patient flow during adjusting hours
- Organize and process paperwork
- Enter patient information into computer
- Clean and maintain office appearance
Hours include the following:
The person we are looking for must be motivated, friendly, organized, and able to perform at a high level in a team environment, along with the following:
- Must have high energy and be a people-person
- Must be able to work on your feet, this is not a desk job
- High School Graduate Diploma or GED
- Must have reliable transportation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.