Digital Marketing & CRM Coordinator
- Chem. de Maillefer, Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland
Based in Switzerland, Green Motion SA is a renowned and rapidly growing international company that has been pioneering the design and production of charging systems for electric vehicles since 2009. It manufactures charging stations, designs management software for charging networks, operates charging stations and serves as an electric mobility service provider. Green Motion creates breakthrough technologies, including charging stations for electric planes and onboard chargers for the automobile industry.
Green Motion SA operates its own network of charging stations under the “evpass” brand. evpass has become Switzerland’s most extensive network as well as the leading EV charging hub in Europe. The charging stations produced by Green Motion SA are entirely designed and engineered in Switzerland. Since March 2021, Green Motion is a subsidiary of Eaton.
For more information, visit https://www.GreenMotionEV.com
The Digital Marketing & CRM Coordinator will establish and execute social media editorial calendar for two entities (Green Motion and evpass). You will use the right tools to improve the outreach of both companies in order to generate reach, traffic and engagement with compelling content.
- Develop a strong community on social media
- Create compelling content (including video, stories, banners, images, articles) to acquire & engage users in different languages (German, English, French)
- Grow and engage communities: follow discussions, reply to users' questions and comments
- Optimize contents to increase audiences and maximise engagement
- Improve company’s image/reputation online (expert content, article…)
- Competitive intelligence: monitor competitors on social media and online
- Develop organic traffic acquisition while using usual plateforms and paid traffic with the support of the internal paid media team
- Follow statistics with Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager, and use them to make recommandations to irmprove KPI
- Set and execute a CRM plan for evpass to acquire and retain users
- Analyze and segment our user base (B2C) in order to have optimal targeting and messaging plans.
- Definition of the multi-channel CRM activation plan over the entire user lifecycle (welcoming, loyatly & retention plan, etc.)
- Analyze users' data and suggest actions to maximize the value per user and increase LTV (Life-Time Value).
- Support marketing team with other tasks, such as but not limited to printed marketing material, snail mailings among others.
- Higher education in Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing, specifically in social media, acquisition & CRM management
- Experience in management CRM Program or digital experience within a CRM oriented company
- At ease with data & analytics
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good knowledge of swiss culture and geography
- Interest in electric mobility domain
- Mother tongue in German or Swiss German and excellent knowledge in French & English
- Based in Le Mont-sur-Lausanne or Zurich