Support Technician (100%)
- Chemin de Maillefer 61, 1052 Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland
Based in Switzerland, Green Motion SA is a renowned and rapidly growing international company that has been pioneering the design and production of charging systems for electric vehicles since 2009. It manufactures charging stations, designs management software for charging networks, operates charging stations and serves as an electric mobility service provider. Green Motion creates breakthrough technologies, including charging stations for electric planes and onboard chargers for the automobile industry.
Green Motion SA operates its own network of charging stations under the “evpass” brand. evpass has become Switzerland’s most extensive network as well as the leading EV charging hub in Europe. The charging stations produced by Green Motion SA are entirely designed and engineered in Switzerland. Since March 2021, Green Motion is a subsidiary of Eaton.
For more information, visit https://www.GreenMotionEV.com
The Support Technician will provide technical assistance to our customers and respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone or email. He/She will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems while offering excellent customer support during after-sales procedures.
- Assist and reply to all technical question to our current customers
- Train users and partners to our solutions by phone and on site
- Provide after-sales support for all our software and hardware solutions
- Follow up with clients to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Monitor customer’s complaints in our CRM
- Test and validate all product’s solution
- Respect technical norms and security rules
- Technical education and background, such as automation technician or electrician
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer support with technical support
- Customer oriented, and strong team spirit
- Organized and ability to manage priorities
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Fluent in English and French, any other languages is a strong asset
- A unique opportunity to evolve in a growing company and develop professional skills
- Collaborate in a young and dynamic team
- Work in an environment that’s equally demanding and exciting, combining advanced technology with innovation and sustainability
- Express your talents through our cutting-edge products (charging infrastructure for electric vehicles).