Full Stack Developer
- Chemin de Maillefer, Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland
Based in Switzerland, Green Motion SA is a renowned and rapidly growing international company that has been pioneering the design and production of charging systems for electric vehicles since 2009. It manufactures charging stations, designs management software for charging networks, operates charging stations and serves as an electric mobility service provider. Green Motion creates breakthrough technologies, including charging stations for electric planes and onboard chargers for the automobile industry.
Green Motion SA operates its own network of charging stations under the “evpass” brand. evpass has become Switzerland’s most extensive network as well as the leading EV charging hub in Europe. The charging stations produced by Green Motion SA are entirely designed and engineered in Switzerland. Since March 2021, Green Motion is a subsidiary of Eaton.
For more information, visit https://www.GreenMotionEV.com
Within a developer team, you will play a key role in the renewal of our software solution to a pure cloud-native SaaS application composed of multiple services, in order to deliver extensive features for our world-wide customer and bring our software solution to its next stage of evolution.
- You will be a main actor working on the entire applications lifecycle, from concept to release on the cloud. Most of your responsibilities will be around our backend applications, but sometimes you might also need to work with the frontend applications or the cloud infrastructure.
- Being a team player and collaborate with a highly skilled team of developers working in agile mode.
- Ensure quality of applications by applying state-of-the-art development methodologies like architecture, automated testing, or code reviews.
- Ensure level 3 support (rotating within the team).
Our technology stack
- Backend: .NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework
- Frontend: Angular, ASP.NET MVC
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Infrastructure: AWS EC2, ECS and Docker
- Organizational tools: GitLab, JIRA, Confluence
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing applications with Microsoft technologies, preferably web applications
- Comfortable with Domain Driven Design and clean architecture approach
- Good understanding of containers and orchestration
- Comfortable with agile practices and principles
- Open-minded and very positive can-do attitude
- Interest in electric mobility domain
- Ideally an experience with AWS on a SaaS solution
- Fluent English, French an asset
- BSc or MSc from a leading university or institute of technology
- The chance to develop a global SaaS product in the great sector of electric vehicles
- A full-cloud agile environment with frequent releases and GitOps driven automated continuous integration and deployment
- An opportunity to work in an awesome, fast-scaling company with strong value
- A unique opportunity to contribute and bring your vision to our next-gen applications, used every day by thousands ev-drivers (are you one of them?)
- A skilled and dynamic agile team where transparency, respect and teamwork are valued
- Competitive benefits package and free usage of our charging stations network
- Large terrace with barbecue, free coffee and fruits, and frequent afterwork gatherings.