Digital Marketing Intern
- Chemin de Maillefer 61, 1052 Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland
Based in Switzerland, Green Motion SA is a renowned and rapidly growing international company that has been pioneering the design and production of charging systems for electric vehicles since 2009. It manufactures charging stations, designs management software for charging networks, operates charging stations and serves as an electric mobility service provider. Green Motion creates breakthrough technologies, including charging stations for electric planes and onboard chargers for the automobile industry.
Green Motion SA operates its own network of charging stations under the “evpass” brand. evpass has become Switzerland’s most extensive network as well as the leading EV charging hub in Europe. The charging stations produced by Green Motion SA are entirely designed and engineered in Switzerland. Since March 2021, Green Motion is a subsidiary of Eaton.
For more information, visit https://www.GreenMotionEV.com
To strengthen our Marketing team in Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, we are looking for a:
Digital Marketing Intern 100% - 6 months
Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager, you will participate in the daily activities within online advertising and social media management. As part of advertising, this includes the preparation, creation, management, monitoring and analysis of advertising campaigns. You will learn how to create and manage advertising campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn. For social media, you will assist with the creation of compelling posts and the monitoring of our social media community on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn. You are expected to bring in your own ideas to create compelling content and to help with the creation of texts, images and videos.
You will also support the Digital Project Manager with content management on the website and editing of videos.
- Campaign preparation: conduct market research to find the right target audience by researching websites for targeting and conducting competitor analysis
- Campaign management: Set up and monitor online advertising campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn following the instructions of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Analysis: Help with the evaluation of results of online advertising campaigns and benchmark them with industry numbers, which you will research online
- Help the marketing team create and optimize content for all digital channels (website, social media, advertisements)
- Work with the content management system (CMS) to keep the website up to date
- Video editing: create compelling video content for advertising and social media
Social Media Community Management:
- Create posts (texts, images, videos) for social media and analyse results
- Bachelor or Master student of Business, Marketing, Informatics or Media studies
- A first experience within a company in the field of digital marketing is a strong asset
- Fluent in English and native French or German speaker, Italian is a plus
- Good skills of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of digital marketing KPIs
- Experience with an image and video editing programs is a plus
- Rigorous, creative, able to multitask and manage projects autonomously
- An unique opportunity to evolve in a growing company and develop professional skills
- Collaborate in a young and dynamic team
- Work in an environment that’s equally demanding and exciting, combining advanced technology with innovation and sustainability
- Express your talents through our cutting-edge products (charging infrastructure for electric vehicles).