- Chemin de Maillefer 61, 1052 Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland
Based in Switzerland, Green Motion SA is a renowned and rapidly growing international company that has been pioneering the design and production of charging systems for electric vehicles since 2009. It manufactures charging stations, designs management software for charging networks, operates charging stations and serves as an electric mobility service provider. Green Motion creates breakthrough technologies, including charging stations for electric planes and onboard chargers for the automobile industry.
Green Motion SA operates its own network of charging stations under the “evpass” brand. evpass has become Switzerland’s most extensive network as well as the leading EV charging hub in Europe. The charging stations produced by Green Motion SA are entirely designed and engineered in Switzerland. Since March 2021, Green Motion is a subsidiary of Eaton.
For more information, visit https://www.GreenMotionEV.com
Within our passionate hardware engineering team, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer. The hardware team is in charge to design innovative hardware solution for charging electric vehicle. Reporting to the Head of Hardware Engineering and based in Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, you will design all mechanical concepts for charging station.
- Design of fixed and mobile mechanical enclosures and structural systems for electric vehicle charging stations
- Design to cost and design to specification approach
- Ensure conformity to relevant standards, internal processes, and work methodologies
- Prototyping, manufacturing, testing and validation of developed solution using both hands-on approach and lab qualification methods
- Inclusion of electrical design guidelines and best practices (dielectric, EMC, etc)
- Lead the design process through to guarantee smooth industrialization
- Collaborate with supplier to ensure feasibility and process manufacturing
- Supplier follow up
- Redaction of technical documentation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing mechanical solutions in an industrial environment
- Strong knowledge in CAD with Solidwork & in manufacturing processes (welded assemblies, molded solutions)
- FEM expertise is a plus
- Open-minded and very positive can-do attitude
- Interest in electric mobility domain, appreciate challenges & technical excellence
- Fluent in French and English
- An opportunity to work in an awesome, fast-scaling company with strong values, in the great sector of electric vehicles
- Have an real impact in the development of new solutions
- A young and dynamic agile team where transparency, respect and teamwork are valued