- Chemin de Maillefer, Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland
Based in Switzerland, Green Motion SA is a renowned and rapidly growing international company that has been pioneering the design and production of charging systems for electric vehicles since 2009.
It manufactures charging stations, designs management software for charging networks, operates charging stations and serves as an electric mobility service provider. Green Motion creates breakthrough technologies, including charging stations for electric planes and onboard chargers for the automobile industry.
Green Motion SA operates its own network of charging stations under the “evpass” brand. evpass has become Switzerland’s most extensive network as well as one of the leading EV charging hub in Europe. Read more at : www.greenmotion.ch
To strengthen our hardware R&D team in Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, we are looking for a:
Quality Engineer 100% F/M
The quality engineer guarantee the integration of quality controls within the products and product certification at Green Motion. He will support in implementing quality process in product development.
- Integrate quality controls within hardware projects process (designing of charging station)
- Coordinate with external supplier product certification
- Guarantee the conformity of products with the firm’s values and the customers’ expectations
- Ensure the development and monitor quality plan according to project schedule
- Manage and implement product application tests
- Review product quality manufacture by supplier
- Ensure the robustness of the design and the product developed by the suppliers
- Implement process to check quality to receipt of components and products
- Establish and update processes in line with ISO 9001 / 14001 standards
- Act as point of contact during audits
- Higher education in a technical field
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the field of quality in the industrial sector
- Excellent English skills, all other European language are a strong asset
- Excellent command of quality tools (FMEA, 8D problem solving, etc.)
- Knowledge of IEC/CE and UL application standards for charging stations for electric vehicles
- Excellent understanding of mechanical, electronic, electrical and power systems
- Knowledge of assembly processes and testing of electronic boards (EMS)
- Structured and organised character, rigorous and conscientious work ethics, methodical skill set
- Ability to manage and influence people, departments around a vision
- An unique opportunity to evolve in a growing company and develop professional skills
- Collaborate in a young and dynamic team
- Work in an environment that’s equally demanding and exciting, combining advanced technology with innovation and sustainability
- Express your talents through our cutting-edge products (charging infrastructure for electric vehicles).