- Chemin de Maillefer, Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland
Based in Switzerland, Green Motion SA is a renowned and rapidly growing international company that has been pioneering the design and production of charging systems for electric vehicles since 2009.
It manufactures charging stations, designs management software for charging networks, operates charging stations and serves as an electric mobility service provider. Green Motion creates breakthrough technologies, including charging stations for electric planes and onboard chargers for the automobile industry.
Green Motion SA operates its own network of charging stations under the “evpass” brand. evpass has become Switzerland’s most extensive network as well as one of the leading EV charging hub in Europe. Read more at : www.greenmotion.ch
To strenghten our team in Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, we are looking for a:
Reporting to the COO, you will be in charge to implement the right UAT testing process for our software solution and hardware device. You will guarantee that your solution has been tested properly.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Develop and execute UAT tests scripts and batch jobs, and analyze results
- Develop test cases from business requirements
- Analyzed and identify the defects then reported in JIRA and followed the defect cycle.
- Define entrance and exit criteria for UAT phase
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Communicate with R&D and operation teams to prevent issues from arising and correct existing problems during the Quality Assurance (QA) cycle
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Review and approve all testing documentation.
- Participate in deployments to perform User Acceptance Testing (May require after hours work).
- Participate in all scheduled and ad hoc meetings as required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in quality assurance and user acceptance test in an agile environment
- Higher education in computer engineering or electronic engineering
- Excellent knowledge of French and English
- Ability to collaborate across multiple systems, processes, and business team
- Experience documenting business requirements and/or flows and can prepare tests which are realistic to the business; can pro-actively solve for front-end issues with familiar systems
- Strong knowledge of tools such as Jira Service Desk and Xray proven experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-growing environment
- An unique opportunity to evolve in a growing company and develop professional skills
- Collaborate in a young and dynamic team
- Work in an environment that’s equally demanding and exciting, combining advanced technology with innovation and sustainability
- Express your talents through our cutting-edge products (charging infrastructure for electric vehicles).