- Chemin de Maillefer 61, 1052 Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland
Based in Switzerland, Green Motion SA is a renowned and rapidly growing international company that has been pioneering the design and production of charging systems for electric vehicles since 2009. It manufactures charging stations, designs management software for charging networks, operates charging stations and serves as an electric mobility service provider. Green Motion creates breakthrough technologies, including charging stations for electric planes and onboard chargers for the automobile industry.
Green Motion SA operates its own network of charging stations under the “evpass” brand. evpass has become Switzerland’s most extensive network as well as the leading EV charging hub in Europe. The charging stations produced by Green Motion SA are entirely designed and engineered in Switzerland. Since March 2021, Green Motion is a subsidiary of Eaton.
For more information, visit https://www.GreenMotionEV.com
To strengthen our software development team in Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, we are looking for a:
DevOps Engineer 100%
We are looking for someone eager to join a young and dynamic team to work the next-generation SaaS EV charging station software solution. You will work on building, improving and maintain an automated, scalable and resilient cloud infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
You will assume a key role within product managers, backend, frontend and mobile applications software developers to help ensure that high-quality services are deployed across all environments.
- Architect, build, manage, maintain and automatize our AWS infrastructure hosting our current and future products
- Work hand to hand with the developer team to reach a common goal: release new features faster and more often while keeping the risks and incidents as low as possible
- Manage the infrastructure security by implementing best practices
- Setup monitoring and alerting for all aspects of infrastructure
- Provide visibility over infrastructure metrics through various channels like reports and dashboards
- Streamline the development environment provisioning process using virtualization, containerization and serverless services
- Optimize infrastructure costs
- Min. 3 years of experience in working on mission critical production environments running on AWS, ideally a SaaS software
- Extensive knowledge in managing multiple accounts, automated infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation or CDK.
- Containers orchestration on AWS has not secret for you and you have extensive knowledges of services like ALB, Autoscaling, ECR, ECS (or EKS), or CloudWatch. Any other experience with other services are a strong assets.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present and defend your ideas to the development team, your stakeholders and your peers
- Highly organized with an excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in English & French
- Personal interest for the electric vehicle sector
- An unique opportunity to evolve in a growing company and develop professional skills
- Collaborate in a young and dynamic team
- Work in an environment that’s equally demanding and exciting, combining advanced technology with innovation and sustainability
- Express your talents through our cutting-edge products (charging infrastructure for electric vehicles).