Product Manager eMobility Saas 100%
- Chemin de Maillefer 61, 1052 Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland
Based in Switzerland, Green Motion SA is a renowned and rapidly growing international company that has been pioneering the design and production of charging systems for electric vehicles since 2009.
It manufactures charging stations, designs management software for charging networks, operates charging stations and serves as an electric mobility service provider. Green Motion creates breakthrough technologies, including charging stations for electric planes and onboard chargers for the automobile industry.
Green Motion SA operates its own network of charging stations under the “evpass” brand. evpass has become Switzerland’s most extensive network as well as one of the leading EV charging hub in Europe. Read more at : www.greenmotion.ch
To strengthen our Marketing team in Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, we are looking for a:
Product Manager eMobility SaaS 100%
Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer, you will be in charge to manage Green Motion’s application Software product lifecycle based on sound and actionable market insights, to ensure the company solution yields outstanding value to delight its customer and remains at the forefront of the EV charging infrastructure industry.
- Conduct market analysis to deeply understand our customers, the market, the EV infrastructure environment and turn actionable insights into a winning SaaS product roadmap
- Synthesize and evangelize learnings about the business, the market and our customers to the rest of the organization
- Work closely with our cross-functional teams, including Sales, Operations, Developer Engineers, Marketing and Management to deliver on new product ideas and improve current ones
- Act as owner of pricing / revenue of the solution, and maximize value proposition and company revenues
- Drive core growth metrics on SaaS, including activation, revenue, retention of SaaS user
- Establish shared vision across the organization by building consensus on priorities leading to products / functionalities’ execution
- Act as a product quality custodian running UAT (User Acceptance Test) and ensure perfect quality on deliverables
- Build best-in-class product communication/training materials for internal and external products
- Higher education in business administration/marketing with a thorough understanding of software development
- Min. 3 years’ experience as Product Manager and min. 5 years’ experience in marketing fields
- Experience working in a high-growth self-serve B2B SaaS environment
- Experience in B2B marketing, especially in serving small and big business as core customer base
- Knowledge working with agile approach (SCRUM) and solid understanding of SaaS architecture
- Analytical thinker with insatiable curiosity to turn data into actionable insights with a strong business acumen
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt into a fast paced/ever changing environment
- Fluent in English and another language, such as French, German or Italian
- An unique opportunity to evolve in a growing company and develop professional skills
- Collaborate in a young and dynamic team
- Work in an environment that’s equally demanding and exciting, combining advanced technology with innovation and sustainability
- Express your talents through our cutting-edge products (charging infrastructure for electric vehicles).