Country Sales Manager - UK (remote)
- Bell Yard, London WC2A, UK
Green Cell is an idea created in 2013 as a response to the ever-growing demand for mobility. The team, originally founded by Paweł Ochyński wanted to create a brand, that will make our lives as easy as possible in a world dominated by mobile devices. From the very beginning, we have targeted Li-Ion technology as our specialization, and the first Green Cell branded products were laptop batteries and charges alongside with power banks.
We are enthusiasts of energy independence and the latest technological solutions, always taking advantage of them when setting a new quality in the consumer electronics industry. We create devices related to energy storage, such as laptop batteries and chargers, power banks, UPS, or USB chargers.
We are a Polish company.
Do you have a proven track of B2B sales? Are you passionate about consumer electronics? Don't heisitate to apply!
The main responsibilities include:
- Acquiring new customers from Retail, E-tail, E-commerce and Distribution sector
- Market analysis and monitoring of the activities of competitors
- Negotiating the terms of the transactions
- Maintenance of the customer database
- Conducting business discussions with potential customers
- Fulfillment of orders from customers; Delivery of goods, after-sales service, handling of complaints, checking stocks on the customer side
- Selling and upselling, improving the quality of services
- Implementation of marketing activities – building Brand Awareness in UK
- Establishing cooperation with a marketing agency
- Preparation of reports on the progress of the activities carried out
- Participation in meetings with potential, new and present customers
- At least 7 years of experience in B2B sales area including 2 years in the field of consumer electronics (required)
- At least 2 years of experience in managerial position (required)
- Connections with the largest retail and distribution networks
- Negotiation skills and knowledge of sales techniques
- Knowledge of the sales cycle
- Communication skills and good work organization
- Willingness for business trips
- Flexibility and personal responsibility in the role
- Own clients portfolio
What we offer:
- You can participate in creating the future of the company
- Possibility to develop new structures
- We are open for negotiations of attractive bonus system
- Company car B class
- Phone & Laptop