Country Manager - USA (remote)
- NY-112, Medford, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Green Cell is an idea created in 2013 as a response to the ever-growing demand for mobility. The team, originally founded by Paweł Ochyński wanted to create a brand, that will make our lives as easy as possible in a world dominated by mobile devices. From the very beginning, we have targeted Li-Ion technology as our specialization, and the first Green Cell branded products were laptop batteries and charges alongside with power banks.
We are enthusiasts of energy independence and the latest technological solutions, always taking advantage of them when setting a new quality in the consumer electronics industry. We create devices related to energy storage, such as laptop batteries and chargers, power banks, UPS, or USB chargers.
We are a Polish company.
Do you have a proven track of B2B sales? Are you passionate about consumer electronics? Don't heisitate to apply!
In this role you will be responsible for end to end ownership of developing a plan and executing the launch of the GreenCell brand into the US market. You will develop the sales team, tools, and processes while ensuring that the customer experience meets expectations.
- Driving business growth in terms of revenue and user base.
- Managing the market profit and loss.
- Coordinating efforts among key stakeholders including sales, logistics, regulatory affairs, customer service, marketing and finance to ensure flawless customer experience.
- Representing the brand at local events and programs
- Driving recommendations for improvement and to refine the GreenCell Business propositions in the market.
- Hiring, training and scaling the local sales team.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Familiarity with e-commerce business in the US and the cross border logistics solutions (B2C & B2B).
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to understand and analyze data to make sound and informed business decisions and to present them to key stakeholders.
- Bravery, courage and confidence to face and resolve any magnitude of business challenge.
- Result-oriented attitude and approach.
- Experience in launching sales and operations in new markets (countries) is a plus.
You can work remote!
Contact us for more information! :)