Digital Marketing Specialist
- Savannah, GA, USA
Our commitment to building superior products and fulfilling customer needs has taken us from a small, steel fabricating company to the leading trailer manufacturer in the world. Celebrating over 100 years in business, Great Dane has built an enviable reputation as an industry leader in technology, innovation and quality.
Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Great Dane has additional corporate offices in Savannah, GA, a parts distribution center, and eight strategically located manufacturing plants throughout the U.S.
From humble beginnings in 1900, Great Dane has built a reputation as the industry leader in technology, innovation and quality, and our dry vans and refrigerated and platform trailers are widely recognized throughout the marketplace as No. 1 in quality and durability.
Great Dane's extensive network of company-owned branches and full-line independent dealers and parts-only independent dealers offer distribution points for both trailers and aftermarket parts across North and South America.
Great Dane is now accepting applications for a Digital Marketing Specialist- Demand Generation at our Savannah, GA office.
Great isn’t just in our name. It’s in our DNA. Great is our foundation, our promise. It’s our call to action. Great demands more, goes further. It leads the way, answers the call. We work tirelessly to live up to our name. And we’ll keep working, Because Great Doesn’t Stop.
Sound like you?
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist- Demand Generation to join our fast-growing team. Are you a Demand Generation marketer that wants to learn, is hungry for knowledge and ready to take the next step in their career? We're looking for someone to develop and execute campaigns to drive pipeline growth and revenue by leveraging key digital marketing channels. If you desire exposure to a broad spectrum of marketing activities and playing a key role in these activities, learn more about this opportunity and our team below.
• Have 3-5+ years of marketing experience
• Know what it's like to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Have experience running paid search and paid social ad campaigns
• Possess a basic familiarity & understanding of Salesforce, Pardot, Wordpress
A Typical Day Includes
• Developing demand gen campaign plans, content, metrics to effectively forecast, test and measure campaign success
• Working closely with sales, marketing, product teams to develop and manage program plans and ensure on-time delivery
• Analyzing overall program performance and creating reports in Salesforce to ensure we are on track to meet team goals
• Designing AB test experiments and continually optimizing programs for higher conversion rates
• Working with marketing and sales operations to determine ongoing improvements to the lead flow and reporting processes
• Creating new ad copy and visuals
• 70% Demand Generation / 30% Marketing Operations
Our Team Uses the Following Technologies
• Marketing Analytics: Pardot, Google Analytics, SEMRush
• Operations: WordPress, Salesforce, Google Ads, HighSpot, Hive, Kapost
• Content Creation: Canva, Adobe Creative Suite
Every Person on Our Team
• Is passionate about their work
• Plays a critical role in the company's success
• Cares deeply about helping our customers and channel partners
Our marketing team follows agile marketing practices designed to focus our efforts on high-value projects, work as a team to complete those projects, measure their impact in providing value to our company, and then continuously identifying ways to improve our results over time.
We Love It Here Because
We know that when business is good, it’s because of your dedication to putting the Great in Great Dane. That’s why we reward you with competitive pay, performance-based raises, opportunities for promotion, and annual profit sharing.
We value your physical and financial well-being. To enhance both, we offer comprehensive health and dental benefits, a pension plan, and 401K. Need a break? Take a paid holiday or vacation.
Opportunities for Advancement
We’re invested in your growth and success. So we look for ways to help you get ahead, including continuous learning programs and training, tuition reimbursement, and regular opportunities for promotion and career development.
High-Energy Work Environment
Fast-Paced. Collaborative. Engaging. These are just a few of the ways you could describe our corporate offices. We want to help you work efficiently, feel challenged, and provide excellent customer service. That’s why we take a systems-based approach to work and give you all the tools you need to do your very best.
We want you to be excited about coming to work every day. That’s why we’ve created a collaborative, engaging environment where you can provide superior customer service, develop innovative ideas, and reach your career goals. We’re committed to your professional development, too, so we encourage you to network with industry colleagues and community members.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those applicable to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is required to work at a computer terminal for long periods of time; walk indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions; lift boxes up to 40lbs; push/pull up to 40lbs; bend; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close and distance vision.
• Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
- We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401k.
- A favorable background screen, physical/drug screen, and proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required for employment.
- Great Dane is an Equal Opportunity Employer