Senior iOS Engineer
- SCBD, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Department: Engineering
Gravel is a technology company that makes it simple for you to find qualified and trustworthy construction workers. Since 2019, we have committed to making a difference through the power of technology for both our clients' projects and blue-collar workers.
We aim to solve quality labor shortages by democratizing access to blue-collar workforces without boundaries, while also providing our clients with peace of mind through our excellent services.
Gravel's culture emphasizes a results-oriented, flexible work environment. We ensure that each of our Gravity achieves the highest quality by providing a comfortable and safe environment in which to grow together.
- Research, design, develop, enhance, and maintain high-performance for a messaging apps on iOS environment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deploy new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Develop high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Create unit tests and implement self-test to make sure the code is running well
- Be passionate about code quality, testing, and performance
- Mentor and provide career guidance for junior engineers on your team
- Drive best practices and stay current on upcoming iOS features
- Bachelor degree or equivalent of Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of software engineering experience and 1 year of experience working as senior iOS developer
- Proficient in Swift
- Experienced with iOS frameworks (CoreAnimations, CoreGraphics, UIKit, Swift Package Manager, Cocoapods, etc)
- Knowledge of reactive framework (Combine, RxSwift) and application architecture (Viper, MVP, MVVM)
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Knowledge of CI/CD, understands TDD, and proficient in code versioning tools such as Git