From concept to design to execution, be part of the team that gets everyday products to people.
Do you want to have an impact on creating products from today’s top brands? Does having a company care about your career today and into the future motivate you? Does an environment where your opinions matter excite you? Are you a natural born tinkerer? If so, you have found your next calling!
Grantek is a recognized leading provider of integrated automation, smart manufacturing and industrial information solutions in the global marketplace. Our clients are some of the worlds most respected Fortune 100 companies and recognized consumer brands: Mondelez, Brita, MolsonCoors, Coca-Cola, Kraft-Heinz, to name a few
We offer a competitive and comprehensive compensation package, retirement plan, company paid benefits, flexible work hours, and an education/career development program. For more information on what Grantek offers: visit https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/1366407
We are committed to providing a positive and healthy corporate culture, one that empowers employees, promotes knowledge-sharing, and encourages strong friendships and social connections amongst all team members. We are a team of dedicated Engineers and Designers with an average of 7 years’ tenure at Grantek. The vast majority of our employees have started off their careers at Grantek and have grown into successful senior team members who are integral to our client's manufacturing processes.
The Project Manager, ePMO is responsible for all aspects of managing a set of projects associated with Smart Manufacturing principles, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) initiatives, Industrial Controls and Automation technologies, and Systems Integration processes. Grantek Project Managers are in a customer facing role and are expected to use their technical background and knowledge to architect solutions, organize information, lead engineers, and deliver successful outcomes.
- Ability to develop and review proposals for medium to large projects with unclear scope, risks and aggressive timelines.
- Follow-up on pending quotes and manage consistency in quoting by following corporate guidelines.
- Ability to manage/develop budgets and schedules based on project requirements.
- Ability to negotiate additional resources, and funding to address deliverables that are outside the original scope of the project.
- Ability to forecast risk and proactively develop mitigation plans
- Ability to influence customer decisions – shares own expertise and best practice knowledge.
- Provides specific and detailed direction to assigned project resources on a regular basis and often acts as a functional supervisor.
- Based on the project size make responsible decisions regarding project specific matters, including budgets, project resource planning,
- scheduling, general project work-flow and activities, and ongoing issues and conflicts.
- Gives guidance to project leads and engineering team on how to handle very difficult issues / disputes raised by subcontractors, vendors and
- delivery partners.
- Maintain an individual utilization target as set out in the yearly budget.
- Demonstrates expert level analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of full life-cycle project experience
- Flexible with travel, which can be expected to be up to 50%.
- Be flexible regarding working over-time and non-business hours when required.
- Is regarded as a fully qualified Senior level professional consultant, with extensive knowledge in manufacturing IT systems, industry trends and standards.
- Possesses at least one of the following: B.Sc. Computer Science, Business, Related Engineering or Supply Chain Management Degree.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to provide Grantekians with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.