Digital Transformation Consultant
- Cleveland, OH, USA
From concept to design to execution, be part of the team that gets everyday products to people.
Do you want to have an impact on creating products from today’s top brands? Does having a company care about your career today and into the future motivate you? Does an environment where your opinions matter excite you? Are you a natural born tinkerer? If so, you have found your next calling!
Grantek is a recognized leading provider of integrated automation, smart manufacturing and industrial information solutions in the global marketplace. Our clients are some of the worlds most respected Fortune 100 companies and recognized consumer brands: Tassimo, Brita, MillerCoors, Coca-Cola, Kraft-Heinz, to name a few.
We offer an atmosphere where you can express your creative ideas and talents by working on a variety of projects and technologies. Using today’s leading edge technology, you will partner with clients to solve their most complex manufacturing and industrial information problems.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive compensation package, retirement matching, company paid benefits, flexible work hours, and an education/career development program. For more information on what Grantek offers, visit: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/grantek-systems-integration
We are committed to providing a positive and healthy corporate culture, one that empowers employees, promotes knowledge-sharing, and encourages strong friendships and social connections amongst all team members. We are a team of dedicated Engineers and Designers with an average of 7 years’ tenure at Grantek. The vast majority of our employees have started off their careers at Grantek and have grown into successful senior team members who are integral to our client's manufacturing processes.
As a key member of Grantek’s Engineering team, you will be focused on the design, implementation and deployment of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solutions, using a variety of software tools. You will also be a vital link in Grantek’s Smart Manufacturing practice, translating user requirements and customer business needs into fully-traceable and scalable MES solutions.
Grantek will leverage your extensive industry knowledge and deep experience developing MES solutions to provide crucial support to our customers and their project needs, which are often global or continental in scope. Multi-site rollouts are commonplace, as Grantek’s clients see us as trusted partners, and we hold these relationships sacred.
Your in-depth knowledge and experience working within the pharmaceutical, food & beverage, and consumer packaged goods industry verticals, including the unique challenges and regulatory requirements therein, along with your ability to guide and mentor a small team of MES professionals will bolster our ever-growing Engineering team.
Key-skills and interests: ANSI/ISA-95, ANSI/ISA-88, OEE downtime tracking and production scheduling, traceability and production tracking, statistical process control (SPC), recipe management and batch execution, enterprise resource planning (ERP) integration, high-level programming, information solutions, operational efficiency.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Architecting, implementing, and integrating solutions focused around tracking, analyzing, and improving the manufacturing process
- Designing and implementing data management strategies for the integration of MES solutions with our customers’ ERP software and plant automation equipment
- Conceptualizing solutions during the design phase of the project life cycle
- Manufacturing execution system configuration, programming, debugging, and testing
- Creating documentation, including project engineering notes, project proposals, project design traceability documentation, case studies, and more
- Commissioning innovative solutions for our world-class customer base; finding, sharing and capitalizing on opportunities for improvement
- Creating methodologies and performing complex problem-solving
- Learning new technologies
- Mentoring colleagues on your expertise and knowledge base
- Having fun and being challenged
- ERP Platforms: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
- MES Platforms: Sepasoft MES, Werum PAS-X, Rockwell FactoryTalk Application Suites (CPG Suite, PharmaSuite), etc.
- SCADA Platforms: Rockwell, Inductive Automation, Wonderware, GE, Siemens, etc.
- High-level Programming: Python, JAVA, .NET, HTML5, SQL, VBA, etc.
- Database Platforms: Microsoft, Oracle, etc.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft (current and legacy to NT), Unix, Linux, etc.
- Project Documentation: Microsoft Office
- Successful completion of B.Sc. Computer Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related Engineering Technology degree
- Minimum 5 years working experience with some or all the listed “Technologies Used”, in the previous section
- Familiarity with industry standards, such as ANSI/ISA-95 and ANSI/ISA-88
- Meticulous, conscientious, analytical, focused, self-starter individual
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Valid Driver’s License
- Have full-time access to a personal vehicle
- Willingness to travel up to 50% throughout North America
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to provide Grantekians with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.