Full Stack Developer - Virtual Live Concert Platform
- Saarbrücker Str., 10405 Berlin, Germany
Granola Studios is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team in Berlin. We are building a virtual live concert platform to help musicians and their fans to connect in a completely new way.
If you’re looking for an incredible opportunity and a great place to work, we’re excited to consider your application.
- You will be part of our agile web platform team (4 people) building the core of the Granola Studios technology.
- You will work on backend and frontend functionalities for our web portal, the artists web app and the api
- We work agile with weekly groomings and a clean backlog of tickets
- You will be part of the beginning of something completely new so we don't have time for politics or other bullshit bingo - just focus on getting things done.
- You are an experienced backend & frontend developer with the ability to learn new programming environments with speed of light.
- You have practiced designing and implementing robust web systems with high availability.
- You ensure code quality and system security through automation, unit testing and structured code reviews.
- You are product oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done. You are calm and focused under pressure, and consider work-life balance essential for long-term happiness and productivity.
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions. When you don't fully understand something, you ask lots of questions and use the opportunity to learn and grow.
It's a plus if you have a passion for music :)