- 3530 Arden Road, Hayward, CA
Grand Food is a wholesale food distributor providing Business to business deliveries and food solutions to some of the best restaurants, markets, and institutions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area for 30 years. Featuring custom processed meats, poultry and seafood, with speedy, same-day delivery service. We’re a small team of dedicated professionals entering an innovation and growth phase.
The Grand Food Delivery Driver position is a physical, fast-paced, position that involves deliveries to Bay Area businesses, and handling of packages that typically weigh between 20 - 60 lbs. and may weigh up to 100 lbs. Package Delivery Drivers must have excellent customer interaction and safe and courteous driving skills. Qualified applicants must have a valid Class C driver’s license (if you can drive a car, you can drive our trucks) and a clean driving record. Full-time Grand Food employees work eight or more hours each weekday (Monday through Friday) and have the option of working every other Saturday and some holidays. Bonuses awarded for superior performance
- A valid regular Class C driver’s license
- Knowledge of Bay Area routes and cities
- Clean and safe DMV driving record
- Clean background check
- Ability to operate material handling equipment
- Ability to lift heavy products up to 100lbs
- Pick and assemble food products according to customer orders.
- Operate a 14 ft. bobtail delivery truck weighing up to 20,000 lbs gross.
- Perform daily, on-time deliveries to customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area
- Clean and maintain delivery trucks (interior and exterior) on a daily basis.
- Maintain maintenance records and delivery log documentation
- Perform pick-up and drop-off of product inventory
- Safeguard truck, inventory, and payments
- Electronic submission preferrable
- Candidates will be asked to provide DMV record and a copy of CA Driver's license