- 3530 Arden Road, Hayward, CA
Grand Food, Inc. is a Protein distributor providing business to business deliveries and food solutions to some of the best restaurants, markets, and institutions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Featuring custom processed meats, poultry and seafood, with speedy, same-day delivery service. Our positions have generous pay, health insurance, safety training, overtime, and a great company culture.
The Grand Food Delivery Driver position is a physical, fast-paced, position that involves deliveries to Bay Area businesses, and handling of packages that typically weigh between 20 - 60 lbs. and may weigh up to 80 lbs. Delivery Drivers must have excellent customer interaction and safe and courteous driving skills. Qualified applicants must have a valid Class C driver’s license (if you can drive a car, you can drive our trucks) and a clean driving record. Bonuses awarded for superior performance
- A valid, regular Class C driver’s license
- Knowledge of Bay Area routes and cities
- Clean and safe DMV driving record
- Clean background check
- Ability to operate material handling equipment
- Ability to lift heavy products up to 80LBs
- Pass physical test
- Pick and assemble products according to customer orders.
- Operate a 14 ft. refrigerated delivery truck weighing up to 20,000 lbs gross.
- Perform daily, on-time deliveries to customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area
- Clean and maintain delivery trucks (interior and exterior) on a daily basis.
- Maintain maintenance records and delivery log documentation
- Perform pick-up and drop-off of product inventory
- Safeguard truck, inventory, and payments
- Electronic submission preferrable
- Candidates will be asked to provide DMV record and a copy of CA Driver's license